Since social and human commitment are central to the Group’s strongly-held values, the Spie batignolles Foundation supports social and cultural sponsorship initiatives in education, workplace integration and culture.
- Grants to fund the tuition fees of 15 students at the ESTP engineering graduate school in Paris
- Partnership with Un Avenir Ensemble (légion d’honneur) and Cordées de la Réussite (Ecole des Hautes Etudes d’Ingénieur - HEI engineering school in Lille) to support deserving students from modest or underprivileged backgrounds
- Partnership with the Fondation de la 2e Chance, which works to facilitate a return to work for individuals who suffer from a severe lack of job security
- Financial support for Paris-Entreprendre, which makes loans to individuals setting up their own businesses or reviving existing ones
- Support for the conservation of the photographic collection of Auguste Marbotte, who was involved in the construction of a Chinese railway at the start of the 20th century
- Support for the project to restore Le Corbusier’s Monastery of Sainte-Marie de La Tourette near Lyon
- Discovery and promotion of young musicians via the Auvers sur Oise Music Festival